Call us :
We Love Your Pets
Utility and School Information
Return to Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
In person or online through our community website
2. What if I’m not ready to apply?
What other options are there? Ask to hold an apartment for 24 hours
3. Do you offer furnished apartments?
Yes we do and prices vary
4. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
No, touring is completely free
5. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We accept walk-ins
6. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
7. Do I need to have renters insurance?
8. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
We will provide a community map
9. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Professionally clean, painted, and maintenance is preformed before move in. In addtion leasing staff walks apartment prior to move in for a final check
10. What kind of parking do your offer?
First come first serve parking. We do have garages, and have a premier parking program in place, but that is optional
11. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups or do you offcer washer/dryers in the apartments?
All apartment s have washer/dryer hook ups and we can provide you a set for $40.00 a month
12. Where do residents shop?
Mall, strip malls, and downtown all within 6 miles of The Enclave
13. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
It depends on what you are doing
14. How can I submit a maintenance request?
RentCafe app, in person, phone call, or email
15. Are there any monthly fees?
Valet Trash service is a monthly fee of $15.00
16. Are pets allowed? If so, is there a fee?
We are a pet friendly community, but have breed restrictions. 1st pet is $300.00 non-refundable fee and 2nd pet is an additional $100.00 non-refundable pet fee. There is also $20.00 a month pet rent
17. Are utilities included? If so, which ones?
No utilities included unless you are doing an all inclusive lease
18. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
Call the office or put in a maintenance request through the RentCafe app
For Current Residents
1. How do I pay my rent online?
Register through our community website
2. Does this community offer a referral bonus if I tell my friends?
3. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
Security depsoit will not transfer
4. Do you have a pet park?
The Enclave at Pamalee Square Apartments
1014 Enclave Drive
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to